Tuesday, July 13, 2010

When you have a husband that sucks and your kids refuse to help around the house

It's almost more than I can take in a day honestly.  My husgand and I are on the verge of divorce because he's a cheater, liar, can't lift a finger around the house unless he thinks I'm about to pack the kids up and leave, and he's financialy ruined us for about the 4th time in our 11 years.  He's emotionally disconnected, physically distant and bipolar.

I live in a big bi-level home that the kids have pretty much taken over because my disease makes it almost impossible for me to keep up with all of the household chores on my own.

Even today - just cleaning up my bedroom and going to the doctors' office wiped me out.  My body is telling me "you're done for the day" yet my head is telling me as I look around this house that there is so much to be done.

What do you do when your situation is like this?  It's simple, you make a plan to get the hell out and get your life back.

1)  I'm looking for a smaller place for me and the boys - my- husband can keep this house.  I'm trying to find a house or trailer where everything is on one level because I can't go up and down stairs anymore.

2)  Filing for divorce - that's 90% of my stress right there.

3)  Concentrate on getting well so I can be the mom and woman I use to be.

So - that's my plan - and I don't care what it takes to do it, but I'm gonna do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment