Thursday, October 14, 2010

To You - Your Last Little Note

The lies keep adding up to make more distance betwen us
Not knowing which to ones to believe this time
The thought of you touching her when I had excuses
Leads me to believe that this love has died

And my heart just won't mend
And I can't pretend
That I'll ever love you the same again

To you, the last little note I leave
I'm moving on to be the person I deserve to be
And if that leaves you in my wake
So be it, because to you
This note's a little late .....

After a while the pain will have to ease
No one's died of a broken heart that I know
But maybe there's a first time for everything, babe
But I won't take it lying down - oh no

To you, the last little note I leave
I'm moving to be the person I deserve to be
And if that leaves you in my wake
So be it, because to you
This note's a little late .....

A tribute to someone, and when they read it they will know exactly who it was meant for ....

No comments:

Post a Comment