Friday, January 27, 2012

Even Though It's Been A Rough Week, I'm Doing Something Positive

This week I have managed to updated the IWantPrettySkin.com website & Squidoo lens and the IWannaGetWell lens, too.  It's been a very rough week, and I've been unable to sleep so I've spent my insomnia working on a positive to help other people.

I am now temporarily off of the methotrexate I was on to help reduce my inflammation and suppress my immune system - it was working, but the side effects were icky.  I took a break from the pills for the holidays and found out that there are injections available that I can take that have less severe side effects.  I'm now getting a new Rheumatologist to help me with that.  I've also finally got a new GI that I'll be seeing to hopefully get my digestive system fixed.  Even though I'm unable to eat, I've gained 8 pounds because my metabolism is no longer working correctly.  For now, Dr. G has started me on reglan and compazine to help combat the problems until I see the new GI.  So - while I'm waiting, I'm going to keep plugging away at my sites.

If you'd like to start your own lens - it's SOOO easy - come join me on Squidoo!

Thanks for hanging in there with me!
Love,
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment